The UPT’S Department of Science and Technology organizes the first Winter School dedicated to Business Process Management.
Transmit Knowledge about:
- Business Process Management (BPM): concepts, maturity, principles, techniques and process standards;
- The historical principles of business alignment / IT and business process re-engineering;
- Strategic approach to Business Process Management: organizational architecture, strategic approach (operational processes), business strategy and its implementation;
- Information systems support for BPM such as Business Process Management Systems and Process Mining;
- The Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) and the MLearn methodology for Business Process Management;
- New trends such as Business Rules Management, workplace innovation in Business Process Management and Blockchain.
- Students interested in the boundaries between information technology and business
- Professionals who want to learn theory and practice in Business Process Management (BPM)
The course will take place during the week 10th to 14th of February 2020. The classes will last 7 hours a day, three hours in the morning and four hours in the afternoon.
A certificate of attendance will be issued to those attending at least 75% of the sessions.
UPT students, in particular, will have their training recorded in the diploma supplement.
The participants on this course will get a discount when registering in the following courses at University of Utrecht, Netherland:
- Hands-on Process Mining (120 euro discount – 480 instead of 600)
- Decision Management and Business Rules Management (90 euro discount – 360 instead of 450)
Both courses are accredited and European students can get credits (if their universities approve).
Support will be given in finding accomodation facilities (fees do not include accomodation).